Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Site no longer works]Got tired of using Tesla.com and EV-CPO to search inventory, so I built my own

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta, we have a problem:

27785750-2502-424B-852B-849718D23A50.png

Yes, but I'd rather just have tezz.la work as it's a far better site. The link above appears to work, but the ads are both quite large and somewhat tacky, and filtering is an issue.

And that's the underlying issue with these sites. Without ads or subscription or donations, the dev isnt paid a dime. The initial intentions are good but losing interest is totally understandable.

And that's the underlying issue with these sites. Without ads or subscription or donations, the dev isnt paid a dime. The initial intentions are good but losing interest is totally understandable.

Not sure why its an issue - 1 main advert you can ignore

If the comment was directed at the private listings, they're not adverts any more than every car listed including those at Tesla is an advert, and using the sale type filter allows you to pick which type you want to see. Some people seem to dismiss things before actually looking at what they've got. How many other sites show Tesla and 3rd party Tesla listings side by side?

Not sure why its an issue - 1 main advert you can ignore

If the comment was directed at the private listings, they're not adverts any more than every car listed including those at Tesla is an advert, and using the sale type filter allows you to pick which type you want to see. Some people seem to dismiss things before actually looking at what they've got. How many other sites show Tesla and 3rd party Tesla listings side by side?

I was actually referring to the OP's tezzla site. His site is nice but he ain't working for free.

There seem to be so many people here that like to bash simply to bash.

I don't think I've seen anyone bash TEZZ.LA. It was a nice piece of work but stopped working months ago.

And If you're not here just to bash, then what's this comment about:

that evcpo site is hard af to use and looks like it was made in 1990.

First, the world wide web was barely just invented in 1990. If you're going to bash me, at least get your facts straight.

Second, I launched an entirely new, mobile-friendly version of EV-CPO -- you can try it out here: EV-TSLA.com - Global Inventory Search

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen anyone bash TEZZ.LA. It was a nice piece of work but stopped working months ago.

And If you're not here just to bash, then what's this comment about:

First, the world wide web was barely just invented in 1990. If you're going to bash me, at least get your facts straight.

Second, I launched an entirely new, mobile-friendly version of EV-CPO -- you can try it out here: EV-TSLA.com - Global Inventory Search

Really appreciate your site and think you provide an invaluable service. Respectfully I think you're overreacting a bit. The desktop site ev-cpo was unusable on mobile and even on desktop it is not very intuitive. The info is valuable but the user experience is not great, and it is indeed reminiscent of old school websites (perhaps not as old as 1990). Not trying to bash you, just giving feedback. The mobile-friendly version is an improvement but could still even be better.

Reactions: UnicornDriver
Another vote for this tesla-info interface

Tesla Info: new and used cars for sale

Does everything tezz-la did and then some, but then adds loads of extra info that's easy to see on a specific car, and mixes tesla and 3rd party listings - brilliant.

Still trying to master the search function but seems to be able to find, and on the odd occasion I've switched to the "advanced" version which has more filters etc if I want to hone in. I just wish there was more choice of car here.

The new look ev- site still looks very clunky to me (he asked for feedback... that's mine - no doubt he'll jump off the deep end like usual).

Reactions: GeorgeSymonds
Site error, searching for a used Model 3....

Request failed with status code 502

It has not worked for months - use either one of the tesla-info interfaces which looks near identical, or evcpo who have created a new interface along similar lines . Both those have filters to further refine the results.

tezz-la also seemed to just presented a different front end to the tesla api rather than build a database of cars and keep additional info like price history, hidden stock etc so offered virtually nothing other than an easier way to switch state in the US than the Tesla UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.