TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Sitting on a fire ant nest, feet in water while licking a live HPWC cable

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AudubonB, Jun 3, 2015.

1. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

I've done it now.....

If you look across at my avatar, you'll read that as of 3 June, I am now the forum's newest moderator.

I guess that means that during my recent surgery, they musta gone and done carved out some of my brains, too, huh? (now, there's microsurgery for you....)
    More seriously, I was invited and I thought that inasmuch as I have gained so much out of TMC and these forums over the past several years that I owed it to the community to help out the little bit I can; also, during my convalescence, I definitely need a Job To Do, so - although with no small amount of "uh-oh" twinges - I have agreed.

Oh, yes: and some >2,000 posts after joining, I thought it also appropriate to introduce myself: hello, everybody!

:)

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Well I hope you're not planning on getting near a fire ant nest with your feet in the water while licking a live power cable, but congratulations on your new Moderator job! :tongue:

3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Welcome and thank you for your service. I have enjoyed your posts. I hope you are recovering well.

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I hope somebody is giving you some really good drugs.

Obviously they must be. You do know this is an unpaid gig, right? (Congrats to the moderation team, they're lucky to have you.)

5. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Welcome!

Wait....This is an unpaid gig?:)

6. atang

atang Member

Good luck AudubonB! Keep posting. Your posts sometimes make me run for a dictionary! :biggrin: