Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Six alerts, this happen to anyone else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got lucky with being in a good place to stop both times. Made it happen a third in a parking lot. Curious to know if others have had this happen.

2017 Model S
AP2
2017.342448cfc

Attachments

• 9F83F97E-01ED-4768-B92F-94514A0981BA.jpeg
    9F83F97E-01ED-4768-B92F-94514A0981BA.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Informative
Reactions: croman
So, it is on the way to the SC and I'm waiting for them to call me. The alerts would go away and car would work fine, but come back after around three presses of the brakes when driving. I made some small circles in an open parking lot without cars near me. I got it to come back and that's what made me decide to not drive it. I'll keep you all updated... I was hoping someone out there knew something in the meantime as I was waiting to get it towed.

• Informative
Reactions: croman
I have seen this type of error problem in other cars when one component of the traction control system fails to report within range to the computer. If you stand hard on the brake pedal and it doesn't sink I would drive the car. It's usually a simple fault that prevents the automation from performing the stability control function. Our BMW lit up the same way with a list for errors when the car lost drive power to the front wheels. The car was safe and once repaired the computer was happy and the error messages went away.

I have multiple videos of this happening. While depressing the brake pedal, it would shudder like ABS. The harder I pressed the quicker and more intense the pulses. Lots of sounds coming from the front dash too, like an electricity hum.