TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Skabooshka's Model 3 Production Numbers

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by bdy0627, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Nuclear Fusion

I was thinking exactly the same thing - they should use him in the video presentation of FSD

• Love x 1
  2. Antares Nebula

Even if that individual is driving around trying to cause accidents with Tesla's company vehicles and interfering in operations, AND mounting surveilance cameras on Tesla property?

I have to disagree with you here. It's one thing making verbal protests but another thing entirely when you're physically interfering with the operations of a company and putting employees and others at risk of physical harm. Tesla absolutely should sue this guy and make an example of him.

• Like x 10
  3. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

The restraining order was proper. If it's violated, then in becomes a matter for the D.A. It's the suing privately that I think might have unintended consequences. (Now if it could actually be linked to VW, which I doubt, then suing VW for a few hundred million would be a totally different story.)

• Like x 2
  4. schonelucht

schonelucht Active Member

According to short sources, Tesla is trying to silence this guy for a longer time now. Which I believe is credible : the account that Elon replied to that doxxed him was clearly someone from Elon's entourage and dated back to July 2018. So he was on the radar sufficiently to warrant research. Doubly so if indeed he had multiple prior run-ins with security booting him off private car lots. Anyway, this account is silent for now. Let's see if there is a need to litigate against a private person. I agree that's difficult to pull off without triggering public sympathy for the little man getting the rough end of justice from a multibillion corporation.

• Disagree x 4
    • Funny x 1
  5. mongo

mongo Well-Known Member

Restraining order != silencing. That would be a gag order. A restraining order just limits who you can talk to...

• Like x 3
  6. schonelucht

schonelucht Active Member

The silencing refers to reaching out to his (brother's) employer on an executive level and visiting his parents to talk about their son's behaviour...

• Helpful x 1
    • Informative x 1
  7. scaesare

scaesare Well-Known Member

That's not silencing either.

If someone who has some authority over an individual is ignorant of their "potentially criminal" actions is made aware, and they decide to institute some degree of restriction, that's up to them.

If the neighbor tells me my kid is shooting his BB gun at neighborhood pets, and I ground him, that ain't the neighbor's fault.

• Like x 3
  8. SO16

SO16 Active Member

It seems the reasons to go private are increasing. I’d be all for it even at 320.

• Like x 2
  9. EVMeister

EVMeister Lover of Tesla, driver of I-PACE

So will you sell your Tesla shares when it gets back up to $320? Or are you assuming that in this go private deal you could keep hold of your shares?

10. SO16

SO16 Active Member

Either way, I’d be ahead.

11. EVMeister

EVMeister Lover of Tesla, driver of I-PACE

Yeah, but surely you see more long term potential than $320? Many here would consider that insultingly under-valued. If you really feel that way you should just get out at $320 and forget about the stock. Otherwise you should want for more, no?

• Like x 1
  12. SO16

SO16 Active Member

Oh definitely in for the long term (at least a decade). I’m just tired of all the distractions of it being a public company.

• Informative x 1
  13. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

$420 or bust!

• Funny x 3
  14. Ullman

Ullman New Member

You spelled it wrong. It's spelled Skadouchka.

• Funny x 2
  15. davidplatt

davidplatt Member

Look, this guy is a real nut case and as far as I'm concerned the NSF should pull his grant and based on his criminal behavior (trespassing) he could be deported if he isn't a US citizen.

I'm all for Tesla going after him with vigor and taking him down. He's a total asshole who is shorting the stock and he wants to make Tesla fail to make money - plain and simple greed. He's probably PO'ed because he doesn't have the money to buy a Tesla - he lives with his father after all.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  16. Electroman

Electroman Well-Known Member

While this guy and his shenanigans are as bad as it is, I can’t fathom what kind of sick individuals these so called journalists are who partner with these wackos.

Believe me without the help of the likes of Dana Hulls and Neil Boudettes these assholes will never be these committed and so brazen. And very few will take them seriously.

I am more mad at these sick reporters who hide behind MSM and provide oxygen of publicity to these deranged nutcaps.

• Like x 3
  17. winfield100

winfield100 Active Member

vivant traveler, northern hemisphere, bangladesh
    did or did not a judge sign a restraining order? there are folks claiming no it did not happen

18. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29, M3P 80k

Mod:
    Yes, it was issued, but it's unclear whether it was actually served on him or not. He's apparently been hard to track down.

19. winfield100

winfield100 Active Member

vivant traveler, northern hemisphere, bangladesh
    @ggr
    was curious because a user on SA is saying it wasn't issued before 4/21, which may be correct, but lawrence fossi is unhappy with me for some unknown reason

20. Icer

Icer Member

"I have always maintained when all else fails to stop Tesla, TSLAQ folks will not hesitate to attempt criminal activity. They are angry, vindictive and very greedy. They will go to any extent."

So what is your final solution for these subhuman vermin?
    /SARC

Think people.

1. Conclude the Elon skeptics are evil-doers
    intending to do evil
    2. Say and do things to make them angry
    3. So they are motivated to get back, live and in person

How will they identify Tesla owners?
    Where will they be found?

This idiotic, adolescent male moronity occurs in an already
    seriously divided and angry populace
    due to our corrupt media-fed rancid political culture

I cannot think of a worse look for a brand
    Nor a less desirable plan for the good folks driving these cars.

What to do?

Be nice, friendly good people
    Smile, wave

Emulate Bonnie Norman
    In person, on twitter

No personal attacks
    Find common ground
    in the meantime be smart
    and keep your head on a swivel
    *Smile and wave*

And be careful out there.