Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skabooshka's Model 3 Production Numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It could be pretty cool to see how FSD responds to intentional road rage provocation.

"You see here: Skabooshka attempts for a fourth time to ram into our vehicle, but FSD take effective evasive action and again avoids incident..."

"Skabooshka, the ultimate edge case..."
I was thinking exactly the same thing - they should use him in the video presentation of FSD

• Love
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
I don't believe it's worth Tesla's time to do this. Particularly because it could backfire making Tesla the corporate oppressor against some lone individual.
Even if that individual is driving around trying to cause accidents with Tesla's company vehicles and interfering in operations, AND mounting surveilance cameras on Tesla property?

I have to disagree with you here. It's one thing making verbal protests but another thing entirely when you're physically interfering with the operations of a company and putting employees and others at risk of physical harm. Tesla absolutely should sue this guy and make an example of him.

Even if that individual is driving around trying to cause accidents with Tesla's company vehicles and interfering in operations, AND mounting surveilance cameras on Tesla property?

I have to disagree with you here. It's one thing making verbal protests but another thing entirely when you're physically interfering with the operations of a company and putting employees and others at risk of physical harm. Tesla absolutely should sue this guy and make an example of him.
The restraining order was proper. If it's violated, then in becomes a matter for the D.A. It's the suing privately that I think might have unintended consequences. (Now if it could actually be linked to VW, which I doubt, then suing VW for a few hundred million would be a totally different story.)

Reactions: Skryll and ZsoZso
According to short sources, Tesla is trying to silence this guy for a longer time now. Which I believe is credible : the account that Elon replied to that doxxed him was clearly someone from Elon's entourage and dated back to July 2018. So he was on the radar sufficiently to warrant research. Doubly so if indeed he had multiple prior run-ins with security booting him off private car lots. Anyway, this account is silent for now. Let's see if there is a need to litigate against a private person. I agree that's difficult to pull off without triggering public sympathy for the little man getting the rough end of justice from a multibillion corporation.

According to short sources, Tesla is trying to silence this guy for a longer time now. Which I believe is credible : the account that Elon replied to that doxxed him was clearly someone from Elon's entourage and dated back to July 2018. So he was on the radar sufficiently to warrant research. Doubly so if indeed he had multiple prior run-ins with security booting him off private car lots. Anyway, this account is silent for now. Let's see if there is a need to litigate against a private person. I agree that's difficult to pull off without triggering public sympathy for the little man getting the rough end of justice from a multibillion corporation.

Restraining order != silencing. That would be a gag order. A restraining order just limits who you can talk to...

The silencing refers to reaching out to his (brother's) employer on an executive level and visiting his parents to talk about their son's behaviour...
That's not silencing either.

If someone who has some authority over an individual is ignorant of their "potentially criminal" actions is made aware, and they decide to institute some degree of restriction, that's up to them.

If the neighbor tells me my kid is shooting his BB gun at neighborhood pets, and I ground him, that ain't the neighbor's fault.

Yeah, but surely you see more long term potential than $320? Many here would consider that insultingly under-valued. If you really feel that way you should just get out at $320 and forget about the stock. Otherwise you should want for more, no?

Oh definitely in for the long term (at least a decade). I’m just tired of all the distractions of it being a public company.

• Informative
Reactions: EVMeister
Look, this guy is a real nut case and as far as I'm concerned the NSF should pull his grant and based on his criminal behavior (trespassing) he could be deported if he isn't a US citizen.

I'm all for Tesla going after him with vigor and taking him down. He's a total asshole who is shorting the stock and he wants to make Tesla fail to make money - plain and simple greed. He's probably PO'ed because he doesn't have the money to buy a Tesla - he lives with his father after all.

Look, this guy is a real nut case and as far as I'm concerned the NSF should pull his grant and based on his criminal behavior (trespassing) he could be deported if he isn't a US citizen.

I'm all for Tesla going after him with vigor and taking him down. He's a total asshole who is shorting the stock and he wants to make Tesla fail to make money - plain and simple greed. He's probably PO'ed because he doesn't have the money to buy a Tesla - he lives with his father after all.
While this guy and his shenanigans are as bad as it is, I can’t fathom what kind of sick individuals these so called journalists are who partner with these wackos.

Believe me without the help of the likes of Dana Hulls and Neil Boudettes these assholes will never be these committed and so brazen. And very few will take them seriously.

I am more mad at these sick reporters who hide behind MSM and provide oxygen of publicity to these deranged nutcaps.

"I have always maintained when all else fails to stop Tesla, TSLAQ folks will not hesitate to attempt criminal activity. They are angry, vindictive and very greedy. They will go to any extent."

So what is your final solution for these subhuman vermin?
/SARC

Think people.

1. Conclude the Elon skeptics are evil-doers
intending to do evil
2. Say and do things to make them angry
3. So they are motivated to get back, live and in person

How will they identify Tesla owners?
Where will they be found?

This idiotic, adolescent male moronity occurs in an already
seriously divided and angry populace
due to our corrupt media-fed rancid political culture

I cannot think of a worse look for a brand
Nor a less desirable plan for the good folks driving these cars.

What to do?

Be nice, friendly good people
Smile, wave

Emulate Bonnie Norman
In person, on twitter

No personal attacks
Find common ground
in the meantime be smart
and keep your head on a swivel
*Smile and wave*

And be careful out there.