TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Skip 7 Day Waiting Period after Confirming Order

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by onesixeight, Apr 12, 2016.

1. onesixeight

onesixeight Member

Hi...

In the past with my previous 2 Model S orders, I was able to skip the 7 day waiting period which is typically given in the event that customers decide to change their minds before the car goes into the production queue.

I called Tesla today and spoke to someone who said that they are no longer doing this. Since I'll be selling my Model S soon, I hope to get an X as soon as possible.

Did anyone get this when attempting to confirm their order early?

Thanks

2. beths11

beths11 THE LONG RANGER

There was a thread on this subject back in January time frame. Every one received the same answer you did regarding the confirmation period. It was speculated it is a legal requirement in some states.

3. 2virgule5

2virgule5 Member

Yep, same here, they changed the policy for everyone...

4. onesixeight

onesixeight Member

Understand now. Thanks all for the replies!