Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skoda EV cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks lovely! The issue that I have with any brand at the moment other than Tesla is the public charging infrastructure. Tesla Superchargers are streets ahead of anything else. My friend has a Taycan (£115k). It’s a brilliant car in so many ways. But it relies on the public charging infrastructure when taking a road trip. She has already had several bad experiences trying to charge when on a trip. It’s this that really puts me off at the moment.

Reactions: M3noob and Ant M3
Looks lovely! The issue that I have with any brand at the moment other than Tesla is the public charging infrastructure. Tesla Superchargers are streets ahead of anything else. My friend has a Taycan (£115k). It’s a brilliant car in so many ways. But it relies on the public charging infrastructure when taking a road trip. She has already had several bad experiences trying to charge when on a trip. It’s this that really puts me off at the moment.

So it wasn't the £115k price tag?!

I think i'm in the minority that feels lucky to own a M3P. I've worked my arse off to get to where I am (modest 3 bed semi, above average salary, 2 car household) considering I left school with mediocre GCSEs and started work in a warehouse 17 years ago picking drinks.

Back on topic - I like the look of the car but the other big thing for me about these other manufacturers that Tesla has over them all is, vegan leather. I'm unaware of any other manufacturer doing this as yet. The only way you seem to be able to avoid leather is by having a lower spec interior/model. It's a step in the wrong direction by not including this as an option, IMO.

• Funny
Reactions: BushtrimmmerJr
Back on topic - I like the look of the car but the other big thing for me about these other manufacturers that Tesla has over them all is, vegan leather. I'm unaware of any other manufacturer doing this as yet.

Mercedes offer it ... but don't know about others. (Some leathers in cars appear to have a plastic surface protection that defeats the real leather appeal anyway.)