Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skye

Alan J

Jun 17, 2019
Glasgow
Spent the Weekend touring the Island of Skye weather on Sunday was superb and the scenery was jaw dropping including Sea Eagles, if you've never visited you really should. Roads are good and the car behaved impeccably, the first M3 on Skye ?

Reactions: Roy W. and TM3PTN

Alan J

Jun 17, 2019
Glasgow
IMG_20191013_195253.jpg IMG_20191013_132705.jpg IMG_20191013_132705.jpg Forgot the pictures !

Reactions: Roy W. and TM3PTN

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
Spent the Weekend touring the Island of Skye weather on Sunday was superb and the scenery was jaw dropping including Sea Eagles, if you've never visited you really should. Roads are good and the car behaved impeccably, the first M3 on Skye ?

I'm so looking forward to our first foray into the Highlands with the M3. Mind you, we have some pretty fabulous roads and scenery here in the Borders too ... keep your eyes open around the St Mary's Loch area and you might just spot a model 3 in the wild!

interbear

May 27, 2019
Monmouthshire, UK
I'm so looking forward to our first foray into the Highlands with the M3. Mind you, we have some pretty fabulous roads and scenery here in the Borders too ... keep your eyes open around the St Mary's Loch area and you might just spot a model 3 in the wild!

One of my favourite roads, when I lived in Moffat years ago and with most of my family in Hawick I’d regularly drive past St Mary’s Loch. It’s a gorgeous part of the world and that road will be a delight in the Model 3. I’m looking forward to giving it a go next time I’m up visiting family. I could supercharge at Gretna and then go cross country. Any excuse :D

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
One of my favourite roads, when I lived in Moffat years ago and with most of my family in Hawick I’d regularly drive past St Mary’s Loch. It’s a gorgeous part of the world and that road will be a delight in the Model 3. I’m looking forward to giving it a go next time I’m up visiting family. I could supercharge at Gretna and then go cross country. Any excuse :D

You'll be spoiled for choice with that route because even just sticking with the A7 up to Hawick is a brilliant drive ... so ... A7 one way and then Selkirk to Moffat on the way back? Have fun!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC