Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Skyline Introduces the Best Accessory for Model Y & 3 Interior!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would love to see some additional photos. I don't know if I need a dedicated J1772 shelf, but I'm sure we can repurpose that. Does the tray sit on the bottom of the console? Also, (pardon my ignorance), will the usb ports provide fast charging for a Samsung phone?

In short this will fit XL beverages including Yeti Rambler Tumbler (30z). Most XL beverages have a smaller diameter to a certain height - our design accounts for this. The smallest diameter in our design is about 3.25in but again this is not a good indicator of what sizes will fit. We've ensured our design fits up to all common and popular XL beverages (fast foods, Dunkin etc...) It'd be a pretty good challenge to find what doesn't fit :)
Will it fit this? If so, I'm definitely in for one.
YETI Rambler Vacuum Bottle with Chug Cap - 26 fl. oz. | REI Co-op

Reactions: skyline
In short this will fit XL beverages including Yeti Rambler Tumbler (30z). Most XL beverages have a smaller diameter to a certain height - our design accounts for this. The smallest diameter in our design is about 3.25in but again this is not a good indicator of what sizes will fit. We've ensured our design fits up to all common and popular XL beverages (fast foods, Dunkin etc...) It'd be a pretty good challenge to find what doesn't fit :)

I'm trying to find something to fit my 36oz rambler... do you think it would fit?

Would love to see some additional photos. I don't know if I need a dedicated J1772 shelf, but I'm sure we can repurpose that. Does the tray sit on the bottom of the console? Also, (pardon my ignorance), will the usb ports provide fast charging for a Samsung phone?

This does not rest on the bottom of console, but rather "floats" about 4" above the console floor, so there is still plenty of space for storage drives and other misc. items below it.

The included hub does not currently support fast charging, but if this is something that many people want, we can certainly look into solutions for this in the future! All 4 USB ports do, however, support data transfer. Here are a few more photos as requested!

skyline_console_yeti.jpg
skyline_console_tray.jpg

This does not rest on the bottom of console, but rather "floats" about 4" above the console floor, so there is still plenty of space for storage drives and other misc. items below it.

The included hub does not currently support fast charging, but if this is something that many people want, we can certainly look into solutions for this in the future! All 4 USB ports do, however, support data transfer. Here are a few more photos as requested!

View attachment 587502 View attachment 587503
Thanks. Fast charging would be terrific. Is it easy to retrieve something underneath? Or do we have to detach the entire thing and replug it in.

USB-C please!!!

View attachment 587502 View attachment 587503

From the view shown, it looks like the ports are all above, no below the tray.

Of course, Im sure you could lay an SSD in the tray. Maybe there's room to run a USB behind it.

Definitely not clear in the images they provided.

You are correct, all of the ports are above the insert/tray. However, we have cable pass-through areas at both front corners of the tray, so that you can plug in USB devices and feed the cable down underneath the tray. This is a great feature for larger storage drives or other devices that you want to keep hidden/out of sight, because there is a gap of approximately 4" from the console floor to to the tray. Our apologies for not being more clear about this!

We also guarantee 100% satisfaction with our products, so if you decide to try it out and don't love it, you can return it within 90 days for a full refund.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I'm trying to find something to fit my 36oz rambler... do you think it would fit?

I don't think it would fit. My wife has a Hydro Flask 30oz that has a larger diameter (3.58") than the 3.25 identified in this thread for the cup holder size. The Rambler indicates it is 3.75".

I may still order the cup holder model just because I think it would always been good to have another for longer trips. Would have been perfect if it could have been a little larger, but they can't make everyone happy.