Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Account in 2021 M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks,
My wife picked up her 2021 M3 yesterday in K.C. Sitting in the parking lot before we left we were playing before she left, we notice that the built in Slacker account wouldn't login. Since we get the premium connection for 1 year we thought that included slacker.
So we ran into the building and asked why we couldn't login and they said in 2021 model they stopped the slacker built in account and we have to buy a livexlive account.
We just wanted to run this by everyone first. I mean the car already had a slacker account info auto-populated with a password, we just received a "captcha" error.
Let us know your thoughts.
Tom

Folks,
My wife picked up her 2021 M3 yesterday in K.C. Sitting in the parking lot before we left we were playing before she left, we notice that the built in Slacker account wouldn't login. Since we get the premium connection for 1 year we thought that included slacker.
So we ran into the building and asked why we couldn't login and they said in 2021 model they stopped the slacker built in account and we have to buy a livexlive account.
We just wanted to run this by everyone first. I mean the car already had a slacker account info auto-populated with a password, we just received a "captcha" error.
Let us know your thoughts.
Tom

You shouldn't have to login. It should just work. You only log in if you already have a Slacker account.

Ok all, after trying all the things from several forums, nothing worked. So I rebooted the display like I don't on the MS and it work upon rebooting. :)
Should of rebooted it at the Tesla dealership as soon as we got in I guess. ;)