TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Slacker App question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ldgrmnmc, Aug 22, 2016.

1. ldgrmnmc

ldgrmnmc Member

I'm struggling a bit with the Slacker app.....I have a good bit of experience with Pandora and Spotify, but I'm trying to learn Slacker.....and I paid for a "private" account through iTunes instead of the general one through Tesla. BUT, below the album cover photo is a musical note with a + sign.......what does that do?

I was going to post a photo, but I could figure out how to do that in this thread......please tell me how to do that as well....thanks for all the help.

2. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

The + adds it to your favorites, I'm not sure you can do anything with it from the car, but if you listen to it on another device (like your PC), you can see a list of songs you favorited.

3. ldgrmnmc

ldgrmnmc Member

I have slacker PLUS. Is it worth it from the perspective of listening in the tesla to upgrade to PREMIUM?