Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SLACKER-------- Can You??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1) play the same artist over and over? If so how?

2) Play a known whole album? Example Beatles "Abby Road"??

It is a great way yo be in the "era" but many songs it plays would not be requested :) :(

If not Slacker, is there another medium I can use in the car?

Thoughts, thanks for the helps and suggestions !

Search for artist and when the first song from that artist plays, favorite the channel by touching the heart next to the artist name. Then, whenever one of their songs plays, favorite it by touching the music note under the album cover graphic. Eventually, this "channel" will mostly play songs from that artist. It's goid to un-favorite songs you don't like as well. Slacker learns.

I've got to say that Slacker, by providing their service to Tesla, has sold several other premium accounts from my car alone. I now use Slacker in my home, my office, and have sold several others on it as well. Great marketing for Slacker!!!

1) play the same artist over and over? If so how?

2) Play a known whole album? Example Beatles "Abby Road"??

It is a great way yo be in the "era" but many songs it plays would not be requested :) :(

If not Slacker, is there another medium I can use in the car?

Thoughts, thanks for the helps and suggestions !

I can also confirm the Slacker Premium account lets you do all the things you describe. I gave it as a Xmas gift to my father and we tested out in the Tesla yesterday.

Great to be able to play music from the same artist over and over. Also great to say "Play Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon" and it play the whole album track by track.

Favourited artists and playlists created from a browser or mobile app also showed up in the Model S under Favourites tab. Was also able to add favourite artists/favourite albums directly from the Tesla.

If I buy a Slacker premium account, how do I associate my Tesla account with the one I purchase? Would I still access the premium account through the media player, or through the browser?

You don't associate them. You just log out of the Tesla one in the settings and sign in with your personal premium account. Then just use slacker as normal through the media player.