TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Slacker display change in 6.2

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by TexasEV, Apr 9, 2015.

1. TexasEV

TexasEV Active Member

Previously when I used voice recognition to play songs from an artist, Slacker would display "Artist" and the names below, then "Songs" and choices of that artist's songs below. It was easy because I could usually tap the first entry of the display and that would be the artist I searched for. Now with 6.2 it displays songs before artists, so I have to scroll down to choose the artist. For example, I would say "Play Sting" and Sting used to be the top choice. Now it shows a few dozen songs by Sting before it gives the artist category and I can choose Sting. Is this a bug or a feature?

2. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

If I had to guess, they probably found most people were searching for songs and prioritized those.

3. ModelS1079

ModelS1079 Member

for sure, that would be the reason. when searching it is now easier to get the specifuc song you want...