TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Slacker Favorite Stations keep disappear

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by daviddavidw, Nov 4, 2016.

1. daviddavidw

daviddavidw Member

I was on 2.36.108, and when I click on the star, the slacker station is added to my favorites. But at least once a day, all my changes and new favorites are wiped out and it rolls back to an old state.

I thought 2.42.40 would fix it esp. with all the USB and media center fixes, but it's still happening. Is this happening to anyone else?

2. BEEZR

BEEZR Member

Yes, this happens to me, too. Seems that I lost some (not all) Favorites with the 8.0 update. Maybe my Slacker favs were lost, but my AM/FM presets remained. Since then I've added 5-6 Slacker/Streaming favorites and four of them have stuck. One more is now saved, but one keeps disappearing such that I have to go to Recent, go to that channel, save as a favorite again. (And repeat.) I have not looked into it since it's just a minor annoyance...

3. Max*

Max* Not Banned

I know in 7.1 this was a problem when the right scroll wheel was set to media, and you'd click it. It 'd remove the favorites. I thought they got rid of the right scroll wheel media option in 8.0?

4. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Member

This happens to me too. Arbitrary favorites are missing every time I turn on the car. I have to go back to Recently Played to add them again. This seems at least partly correlated with the artwork for a particular favorite not being downloaded. The number and identity of unfavorited items varies. Very annoying.

5. Sawyer8888

Sawyer8888 Member

Has anyone figured out the solution to this problem? All of my favorite stations were wiped out and I could only reset a few by switching over to recent.

The mobile app was not affected - only the car. I believe my favorites were erased after a software update yesterday. Pretty annoying.

Maybe link the phone using bluetooth?