Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Favorites channel disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple updates ago my "Favorites" channel (the one curated by liking songs) just disappeared. I tried doing a double scroll wheel reset but it's still gone. There have also been other car updates since it disappeared and it's still gone. I don't have my own slacker account, always just used the Tesla account assigned to my car.

Anybody else have this happen or have ideas on how to get it back? I have a service appt for Tesla to look at it, they apparently can't fix this remotely or with mobile service so I'll have to take it in.

My wife and I are having the same issue with our model Y’s. Our 3’s didn’t have the same issue, though. She tried to get her’s fixed yesterday at a service center and they just said Tesla must be working on something. I chatted with tech support for mine and they had me try all the reboots and power downs with no luck.

Did you have any luck fixing yours?

I never got the "Favorites Radio" channel back but found that the "Tesla Favorites" channel seems to now be doing what the old "Favorites Radio" channel did...at least for me. Never listened to the old "Tesla Favorites" channel so I'm just using that now and it works for me. Ended up cancelling that appointment since I found a solution that worked. Still down one channel but it was a channel I didn't use.

A couple updates ago my "Favorites" channel (the one curated by liking songs) just disappeared. I tried doing a double scroll wheel reset but it's still gone. There have also been other car updates since it disappeared and it's still gone. I don't have my own slacker account, always just used the Tesla account assigned to my car.

Anybody else have this happen or have ideas on how to get it back? I have a service appt for Tesla to look at it, they apparently can't fix this remotely or with mobile service so I'll have to take it in.
I have the exact same issue. Was this ever resolved? If so, how?