TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

SLACKER Favorites

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MBS, Feb 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. MBS

MBS Member

There are a lot of things to love about my Tesla Model S - Just one of them is Slacker Radio. While I am far from being a seasoned veteran, having owned the car since November 30, 2014, I am loving Slacker. Recently I have been binging on Miles Davis radio. Joni Mitchell, Bach, and Led Zeppelin are favorites as well. So my question is two fold - How about you, what station(s) do you enjoy? Secondly, when we first bought the car it was set on a Movie Soundtracks station. I neglected to save it and have not been able to find it (those that pop up are not what I am looking for), any suggestions?

Thanks Tesla family.
    Mark

2. SW2Fiddler

SW2Fiddler Bannd Member

#2 SW2Fiddler, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    I added "Battle Without Honor Or Humanity Radio" and it has mostly soundtracks. Lots of Batman- and Inception-ish stuff.
    YMMV. Music is very subjective :)

I have been on a binge of TuneIn podcasts this week, lately it's "How To Do Everything" from NPR.
    "Just A Minute Radio" was running in my car for a while - J.A.M. is a British panel/game show that started in the 1960s - I used to have to plan ahead to listen to it on a Shortwave Radio, and now my car provides me all this entertainment (and edumacation) in a very painless way!

3. MBS

MBS Member

Thank you Houston! I appreciate the recommendation.