Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SLACKER Favorites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a lot of things to love about my Tesla Model S - Just one of them is Slacker Radio. While I am far from being a seasoned veteran, having owned the car since November 30, 2014, I am loving Slacker. Recently I have been binging on Miles Davis radio. Joni Mitchell, Bach, and Led Zeppelin are favorites as well. So my question is two fold - How about you, what station(s) do you enjoy? Secondly, when we first bought the car it was set on a Movie Soundtracks station. I neglected to save it and have not been able to find it (those that pop up are not what I am looking for), any suggestions?

Thanks Tesla family.
Mark

Secondly, when we first bought the car it was set on a Movie Soundtracks station. I neglected to save it and have not been able to find it (those that pop up are not what I am looking for), any suggestions?
I added "Battle Without Honor Or Humanity Radio" and it has mostly soundtracks. Lots of Batman- and Inception-ish stuff.
YMMV. Music is very subjective :)

I have been on a binge of TuneIn podcasts this week, lately it's "How To Do Everything" from NPR.
"Just A Minute Radio" was running in my car for a while - J.A.M. is a British panel/game show that started in the 1960s - I used to have to plan ahead to listen to it on a Shortwave Radio, and now my car provides me all this entertainment (and edumacation) in a very painless way!

Last edited: