TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Slacker help with favorites...

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by hingisfan, Jan 31, 2015.

1. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

So....I was adding some Slacker favorites tonight by pressing the top left heart, but that seemed to just add those channels to my overall favorites, which then get listed under all my FM favorites.

Why don't they get added to the list when I do Internet > Slacker > favorites? Or there a different way to add favs to this list separately? I must be missing something.

Also, I don't really want any FM stations under favorites, I just want them as FM presets...is there a way to get them off favs but keep them on the FM presets?

2. wayner

wayner Active Member

I have asked a similar question in the past but apparently there is no way to change the order of Faves - they always go AM, FM, XM (if applicable), Internet. I want to set up AM and FM favorites for the very rare occasions that I need them but I don't want them getting the priority spot.

3. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

I can accept that I guess....but now when I add Slacker favs they don't go into the Favorites tab within Slacker....only the main media Favorites. I don't know why.