Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Issues??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have had my new Model S for 6 days…The first two days, slacker was streaming so fast that it sounded like the Chipmunks. So i decided that i wasn't going to like Slacker and hooked up my Satellite.

On a whim, i tried Slacker again today and is streaming fine, but now it has tons of static. I tried rebooting, turning off my cell phones, and disconnecting my bluetooth. None of these worked. I then called my DS and the service people called me back acknowledging that Tesla knows of the problem and they are working on a "fix" that will be sent out. Anyone else have the same problems?

Have had my new Model S for 6 days…The first two days, slacker was streaming so fast that it sounded like the Chipmunks. So i decided that i wasn't going to like Slacker and hooked up my Satellite.

On a whim, i tried Slacker again today and is streaming fine, but now it has tons of static. I tried rebooting, turning off my cell phones, and disconnecting my bluetooth. None of these worked. I then called my DS and the service people called me back acknowledging that Tesla knows of the problem and they are working on a "fix" that will be sent out. Anyone else have the same problems?

Check this link:
For those of you experiencing static from the audio system after upgrading to 7.0

and this:
Firmware 7.0 - Page 131