TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Slacker just stopped working

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by ColinM, Sep 16, 2014.

Tags:
  1. ColinM

ColinM Member

Two days ago, slacker just stopped working on my MS. I went into settings and reconnected the account - it made no difference. Tune-in radio is working fine. Anyone else had any problems?

2. Ven Rala

Ven Rala Member

I had this problem as well. I rebooted the center screen today and it is up and running again

3. liuping

liuping Active Member

I had the same problem. Rebooting yesterday did not help. I tried again today and it works fine now.

4. Kraken

Kraken Member

Slacker service as a whole (not just Model S) had some major issues over the weekend. They fixed it all last night. I am thousands of mile from my Model S, but I was having difficult with slacker too. They said their engineers worked all weekend to figure out what was wrong. Basically, on regular slacker service (on my iPad and HTC One), a lot of music/albums were just flat gone out of the inventory.

I think even after that, the apps were messing up a bit, but I think it's gotten better as things naturalize with their service.