Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker loading error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got in this morning and he took my details and created a ticket. Said others had reported it. Sent it to diagnostics team, and expects a response of some sort within 72 hours.

Also reported that the TeslaCam eventually stops recording and creates errors on the thumb drive (tried it on 3 so far).

I was in service yesterday about other OS related issues (I think my install was corrupt), and he actually asked me if my slacker was skipping when I said the OS had issues.

They definitely know about it...

And yes, I'm having the same issues.

I noticed my Slacker skips a bit once in awhile lately. Almost like when a record skips. The songs play fine, but whenever I park then get back in the car it says Loading Error with a refresh icon and it usually takes 5 minutes or so of driving before it starts working. Today the dashcam has a grey X on it and won't work no matter what I do. :(

Also, forgot to mention but today I drove to my house, parked for TEN minutes, got back in the car and all my Playlists were gone again, so had to restart the touchscreen then it all came back.

Last edited: