Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker login invalid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys/gals,

I have MX100, 2018 MCU2, HW3...

My streaming no longer works as of 2 days ago. I click on Streaming, and it loads up a windows-type log in screen with slacker login/authentication.

I click on the "Tesla Login" button, but it tells me that the account is invalid.

What the heck is going on? Did Tesla forget to pay my Slacker bill? ha! Anybody have any tricks I"m missing or not thinking of? I emailed Tesla, but who knows how long that'll take.

Thanks for help,
JCB

Yeah. I have no idea.

I actually have my Tesla slacker login username and password. Tesla gave it to me a year ago.

I used that info to log into Slacker on a computer and was allowed access. The account has my favorites, my recently played channels, etc, but when I used those same credentials to log into slacker while inside the Tesla, I’m getting an “Invalid Login.”

So, I have no idea what’s going on. I set up a service appointment, too, because I haven’t heard back from Tesla help email.

Same issue. I will wait and see if it fixes itself.
Model S 100D, 2018 March, mcu2, AP3

I honestly think Tesla didn’t pay the yearly Slacker fee. My login credentials list the Basic plan instead of the Plus plan in Slacker.

Maybe the department who oversees that bill got furloughed.

both your car and my car were made/delivered april 2018, so I think we are experiencing the same issue.