So I created a couple of custom stations in slacker (on my PC using my Tesla account) each of which had about 50 artists. My son also created one with only 4 artists. They were all working great until a few days ago. Then my two stations started showing: while my son's station continued to work fine. Other slacker stations worked fine, and on the PC my custom stations worked. Only in the car they did not work. I tried selecting them from the custom stations list instead of the favorites list, I tried logging out of slacker and logging back in. I tried rebooting the console. It didn't help. This problem persisted for several days and then I discovered a fix. I used the "x" to remove the affected stations from my favorites list, then logged out and back in. Then I chose them from my custom stations and they worked, so I added them back to favorites and they continue to work. Anyway I thought I would share this in case anybody has this same problem some day. Adding so many artists is somewhat time consuming but well worth it. My stations rarely repeat songs and nearly always play something I like. It's much better than the canned slacker stations or one built from only a few artists.