Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker: No results found

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Within the last few days, lots of things that used to work on Slacker now return a "No Results Found".
Slacker will play some things for me, but the list of songs it knows seems like it's under 5% of what it was last week.

Any ideas what happened, and how to get it back to where it was?

thanks,
Derek

Same here. I noticed if I say "Play Song XYZ" and I'm not tuned to Slacker, but either to FM or TuneIn, then Slacker will always say "No Results Found".

But if I change the station to Slacker, and say "Play Song XYZ" again, it seems to work.

Seems to be yet another Tesla bug, in one of the recent firmwares.

• Helpful
Reactions: derekt75
Same here. I noticed if I say "Play Song XYZ" and I'm not tuned to Slacker, but either to FM or TuneIn, then Slacker will always say "No Results Found".

But if I change the station to Slacker, and say "Play Song XYZ" again, it seems to work.

Seems to be yet another Tesla bug, in one of the recent firmwares.
Yes, that worked for me. Thanks!
I had previously been listening to a podcast (with all of its own issues), and tried to go straight to Slacker. No Results Found. Switched to listening to some random Slacker station, and did the same search. Success.

I wish 3rd parties could write their own software for playing music in the car. I'd really like to customize the whole user interface myself, and I don't think there should be any security risk if they do it correctly.

Reactions: Max*