TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

slacker not moving to next song

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by thx1139, Feb 13, 2016.

1. thx1139

thx1139 Member

So we got caught in snowstorm yesterday driving back from college visit. Well the slacker internet radio at one time gave us N error about logging in. Then after a reboot it started working, but when a song finishes another song doesn't start. We need to hit the next/skip button for another song. Anyone else experience this. Is there a fix or do we need service. I have rebooted.

2. .andrew

.andrew Member

I've had this happen to me before. When it's in this state, as a song plays, do you also notice that there is no track time information?

3. TexasEV

TexasEV Active Member

This happened to me recently and rebooting didn't fix it. The service center had to reset the MCU.

4. thx1139

thx1139 Member

Yes. It tells u the length, but the timer on the bottom doesnt change and the time remaining doesn't change.

5. CSFTN

CSFTN Member

Also happened to me last week. Listened to FM for a week, then it fixed itself. Rebooting didn't.

6. Beryl

Beryl Member

It happened to me as well and the SC had it on the list for my next scheduled visit. Rebooting did fix it for me but way the SC asked about it indicated that it was not a new issue.

7. Dithermaster

Dithermaster Member

I never had this happen until right after I read this thread. Thanks. :crying: