Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker not streaming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning, Streaming radio wasn’t working. It showed “using tesla account” then it asks to use a personal slacker account (which I don’t have, of course). Tunein and phone Bluetooth work fine. Seems to be a problem with the Tesla account. Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: cellogig
IMG_2581.JPG Same here

Expect/hope it is temporary

Reactions: cellogig
You wait. Slacker screwed up. No slacker works on any platform that I tried. slacker.com doesn’t work either.

It does look like the domain is now renewed. So it may just be propagation time now.
Someone stole the domain. It’s not slacker. Hahaha. Tesla now has to give us Spotify or Apple Music.

Please email Tesla executive support and demand a fix. Even Pandora!!

• Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: cellogig and brkaus
Someone stole the domain. It’s not slacker. Hahaha. Tesla now has to give us Spotify or Apple Music.

Please email Tesla executive support and demand a fix. Even Pandora!!

No one stole the domain. There is a renewal period before it goes to the open market. No need to waste Tesla's time.

Slacker Radio on Twitter

---

We’ve had some unexpected tech issues this morning but are working through them as we speak. We expect service to be back very soon if not already. So sorry!

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Wasn't working in my car as of 45 minutes ago.
And everyday will be the same. Loading error...loading error....loading error...I gave up and stream pandora via Bluetooth.

Did I say Bluetooth...can’t get my car open 85 percent of the time with the phone key Bluetooth . But have no issue streaming music via Bluetooth.

I don’t want to know why and don’t want someone’s college dissertation on why.

This morning, Streaming radio wasn’t working. It showed “using tesla account” then it asks to use a personal slacker account (which I don’t have, of course). Tunein and phone Bluetooth work fine. Seems to be a problem with the Tesla account. Anyone else experiencing this?
Same problem. Keeps saying error downloading and then skips to the next song.