Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker pushing SportsCenter Updates on multiple channels

CaliMS

Oct 8, 2017
CA
I primarily use Slacker audio in the car and during the past two weeks SportsCenter updates keep popping up in my music list. I'm not interested and have given it a thumbs down at least 3x. This has been happening on multiple channels.

Anyone else hearing this?

Dbox95

Dec 10, 2017
Masachusetts
If you email tesla, you can get the login username and password for your slacker account. Once you have this, you can logon online and adjust settings to turn off the news, music and sports updates. You can also turn off explicit lyrics (I did for the kids) and turn on higher bit rate streaming.

CaliMS

Oct 8, 2017
CA
If you email tesla, you can get the login username and password for your slacker account. Once you have this, you can logon online and adjust settings to turn off the news, music and sports updates. You can also turn off explicit lyrics (I did for the kids) and turn on higher bit rate streaming.

Thank you, but I already had done that. Just checked back and my settings show them all off still - yet SportsCenter updates keep popping up. Apparently its just me?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC