TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Slacker radio not working.

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by AMPd, May 4, 2016.

1. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

For some reason I can no longer listen to slacker, I used to be able to search up a song and it would play it, now I just get this screen.
    Anyone here knows how to fix it?

[​IMG]

2. trigga71

trigga71 Member

Interesting. I have been having problems too. Mine just said connection error.

3. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

I got the same Captcha error yesterday in my X. When I go to the Controls / Apps page the account and password info is there but it won't log in.

4. MCRedDC

MCRedDC New Member

I got this error starting yesterday too. What does this mean?

5. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

Local service guy said based on the captcha reference it sounded like we should try logging in to Slacker on a computer. But to do so need to call Tesla support for the account password. I was dropping my car off to get a punch list item addressed, hopefully they'll figure the Slacker issue out. If not I'll call.

6. MCRedDC

MCRedDC New Member

Sent e-mail to Tesla Technical Support with VIN #.
    They fixed it from their end.
    That was easy.