TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Slacker Radio Question

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by odguy, Aug 30, 2016.

1. odguy

odguy Member

I just took delivery today, unfortunately a work day for me so havn't had too much time to get to know the car. However when picking a station, it will play 1 song then stop. I have to manually select next song, it doesn't automatically proceed. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? TIA!

PS driving around town and on the freeway I seem to get around 1 maybe 2 bars of LTE is it normal to have weak reception on the tesla?. I don't have AT&T to compare on phone but seems low.

2. Smarty McFly

Smarty McFly Member

I've had this pop up before. Try restarting the 17" console by pressing and holding the two steering wheel scroll wheels until the screen goes black.

3. odguy

odguy Member

Thanks smarty, did this on way to work this morning and fixed it...for now, hopefully I won't have to keep rebooting

4. BertL

BertL Active Member

#4 BertL, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    My MS LTE always seems to have equal or less bars than my AT&T iPhone 6.

...oh, and congrats on that new MS!!!!!!! You're gonna have a fun weekend!

5. Buddy

Buddy Member

How do you/Can you play an entire album in the model S using slacker or tune in?

Having to trouble searching for this answer because the key word "album".

6. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Member

Slacker can't (on MS version), but if you wait for a few months you'll have Spotify and should be able to.

• Informative x 1
  7. Buddy

Buddy Member

@cgiGuy thank you. I thought I did it when I was playing with the showroom model S but I guess I'm remembering incorrectly.