TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Slacker Radio rewind button

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by ChargedUp, Mar 15, 2013.

1. ChargedUp

ChargedUp Member

What is the rewind button for on Slacker Radio? Mine is always faded and not available.

2. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Just the standard buttons for media, but you're not allowed to go backwards on Slacker.

3. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Slacker Premium accounts let you go backwards. I think the ones we have are Plus accounts ($3.99/mo vs. $9.99). Sigs might have gotten Premium, not sure. I am now so addicted to Slacker I want to upgrade to Premium, but it's not clear whether this all works yet in the S.

4. SigGuy

SigGuy Member

If you do a search you'll find a couple of large threads on this... bottom line is that Slacker premium allows for rewind but for some unknown reason, there is no Premium Slacker functionality in the Tesla, even in you have a premium account. I have even written to George B about this but as of yet, no response. There IS one way you can see the rewind button work... if you have a Premium account, you connect to it through your phone and then connect the phone to the car through Bluetooth. Then, magically, you will see that rewind button work. No idea why the Tesla, which clearly has the functionality in the interface, doesn't allow it to work even when you have paid Slacker for a premium account.

5. Ashkenaz

Ashkenaz Member

Sooooo, no rewind even with premium?