Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker radio search doesn't work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
customer support email/Link?

Still have the same problem w/ Slacker. Spotify works Slacker signup link?

Tesla SSO - Sign In

select “Yes” you need more help and enter your issue there. I did the email us option but you could do the chat if it’s available. I asked other forum members to report the Spotify issue to Tesla this method and the seemed to have listened. I mean that issue has been there since it became available to us in V10 almost 10 months ago. I hope Tesla does a overhaul of the music player in general. The UI is horrible. I hate how if your own Spotify and go to the search in the corner it’s not searching just Spotify but everything in one. The list of your artists section is in no particular order which makes selecting what you want difficult. Let’s pray It gets the attention it deserves in V11 over more games.

Attachments

• D2E3574B-BB1D-4EB8-8393-DF29BC9BAE54.png
    D2E3574B-BB1D-4EB8-8393-DF29BC9BAE54.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Informative
Reactions: vickh
I'm having this same problem after the trial with Spotify and now back to using Slacker. I can't search/play songs anymore. Also can't add new favorites. Still trying to figure out how to sign out of Spotify Premium in the Model 3.
Tesla could solve all this rather easily by adding a selector in settings on what music service to search, Spotify or Slacker.

sign into Spotify with another account. I used my friends. Sign out and search works again. You can also create a new account with a different email address.