Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker same songs - can you reset your likes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So for the year I've had my MS I've been giving thumbs up to songs I like. Now Slacker hardly ever plays any new songs.

Is there a way to wipe out all my thumbs up and start over?

Also I thought the Slacker play lists were supposed to change weekly or monthly etc. That doesn't seem to be the case, an insights on Slacker?

You can access your account via slacker.com, using your tesla credentials. Then, I believe you can reset/adjust favorites. However, as my tech warned me, you must be sure to logout of slacker.com BEFORE accessing it in your Tesla. Apparently, tesla accounts don't allow for concurrent logon from multiple devices...sigh...heavy freaking sigh

PS: just checked...favorite songs in my list must be removed...wait for it...ONE at a time...

Having been an apple music, amazon prime guy, I never ever looked at slacker. Now, I want Jeff B and Elon M to hold hands and bring use Amazon Prime Music!!!

You can access your account via slacker.com, using your tesla credentials. Then, I believe you can reset/adjust favorites. However, as my tech warned me, you must be sure to logout of slacker.com BEFORE accessing it in your Tesla. Apparently, tesla accounts don't allow for concurrent logon from multiple devices...sigh...heavy freaking sigh

thx, like the color of your MS ;-)