TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Slacker stations not showing up..

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Galve2000, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Galve2000

Galve2000 Member

I noticed this weekend that although Slacker still plays the channels in my recent history and I can search for a track as usual, the channel / genre listings are no longer showing. I will try to post a pic of what I am talking about so you can see but I haven't done this in a while so it may not work...

any idea what is going on. it is a bug. I noticed it after a reboot of the main screen that I did yesterday for the 1st time in a number of weeks. I will reboot again to see if the channels will return.

anybody experiencing something similar?

Attached Files:

2. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

Sometimes it takes two reboots to fix a Slacker problem.

3. jmsurpri

jmsurpri Member

Happened to me after the last update. Rebooting the 17" display fixed it.

4. Galve2000

Galve2000 Member

That did it guys.. A quick reboot and the channels are back on Slacker.

Thank you!!