TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Slacker Sync of Music Stations

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mbhforum, Jan 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

I just got my CPO last week and I did get my Slacker username and pw from support, but I am confused how it will sync my Favorites from the Slacker Teslamotors account. I downloaded the Slacker app on my iOS device and setup my favorites and they did successfully sync to the car. Since then I added more favorites and also removed the pre-configured ones like Beatles, etc and that has NOT synced to the car.

How do you get it to sync? Do you have to login with the Tesla credentials? When I try to do that in the car, it just keeps spinning (see photo).

2. msnow

msnow Active Member

No, it won't let you log in from the car with that ID/PW but it does sync your favorites and configuration preferences.

3. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

Hmmm. Thanks. How often? Also, it doesn't seem to remove the pre-configured ones even though I have removed them from my iOS app. Anyone else notice this?

4. msnow

msnow Active Member

Instaneous. I make my changes from a web interface.

5. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

Hmm..mine is not. Shows as favorites?

6. msnow

msnow Active Member

Yes, in addition to a Favorite try adding a news or sports banner config chang and see if it shows up on the car. Also try a reboot.

7. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

A reboot syncs it but doesn't permamently fix it. I added ABC news before the reboot and it showed up after the reboot. From my iOS app, I removed ABC news and added another station and it never added them to my car. I have a ticket open with Tesla support.