Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Tesla Top 20

Mknac

Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I'm concerned about the musical tastes of my fellow Tesla owners/drivers.

Does anybody know how Slacker comes up with this list?

How is Slacker determining what people are listening to? Does streaming from my iPhone count in the Slacker top 20 or if I have the radio on?

Majerus

Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
I have no idea, the music in that top 20 is awful... I would guess unless your logged in with Tesla credentials your phone streaming does not count.

bakerboy

Mar 2, 2017
So. Cal.
LoL - I let my wife run an errand on Saturday with my 10 y/o daughter, when they returned, slacker was on a "Ariana Grande" channel. HAHAHAHAH!!!! I said what is this? My wife said she let my daughter choose a station.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC