TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Slacker troubles... Won't play, missing cover art

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by sgmorton, Mar 9, 2017.

1. sgmorton

sgmorton Member

Today on my drive to work no Slacker stations would play. No biggie I listened to podcasts on TuneIn. TuneIn, USB, bluetooth audio and radio worked. Maps, nav and browser all worked. When I get to the office I reboot and Slacker comes back. Now hours later on the drive home same same. Reboot all works again.

Also I've noticed that lately my cover art will sometimes dissappear. Is there a good way to get those back? Seems like sometimes a day later sometimes week they will all come back. It's very annoying.

2. AmpedRealtor

AmpedRealtor Well-Known Member

What, you mean there are problems with Tesla's infotainment system? lol

• Funny x 1
  3. sgmorton

sgmorton Member

4. Jaymc5

Jaymc5 Member

How old is your car? Slacker is good for 4 years, right? I got a 2013 CPO and am wondering when it will quit.

5. sgmorton

sgmorton Member

Got it in December. They eventually come back it's just annoying they go away to begin with, I was hoping someone had a trick to get the icons to refresh.

6. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

This happened to me the other day and I did a reboot of the 17" screen, resolved my issue.

• Like x 1
  7. skitch23

skitch23 Member

I haven't noticed it with Slacker stations but my terrestrial radio stations are all messed up. I think out of the 15 I have saved as favorites the cover art for one is correct. Most of them have cover art for stations in other states. The OCD side of me cringes every time I look at it and it's wrong.

I rebooted about two weeks ago and if anything, it made it worse.

8. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

You can always remove the saved favs and add them back. I was doing this prior to rebooting the touch screen.

9. sgmorton

sgmorton Member

I rebooted yesterday and it did resolve all but one terrestrial station. I feel much butter about it now. I guess I have a touch of that OCD thing too.