Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker troubles... Won't play, missing cover art

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today on my drive to work no Slacker stations would play. No biggie I listened to podcasts on TuneIn. TuneIn, USB, bluetooth audio and radio worked. Maps, nav and browser all worked. When I get to the office I reboot and Slacker comes back. Now hours later on the drive home same same. Reboot all works again.

Also I've noticed that lately my cover art will sometimes dissappear. Is there a good way to get those back? Seems like sometimes a day later sometimes week they will all come back. It's very annoying.

I haven't noticed it with Slacker stations but my terrestrial radio stations are all messed up. I think out of the 15 I have saved as favorites the cover art for one is correct. Most of them have cover art for stations in other states. The OCD side of me cringes every time I look at it and it's wrong.

I rebooted about two weeks ago and if anything, it made it worse.

I haven't noticed it with Slacker stations but my terrestrial radio stations are all messed up. I think out of the 15 I have saved as favorites the cover art for one is correct. Most of them have cover art for stations in other states. The OCD side of me cringes every time I look at it and it's wrong.

I rebooted about two weeks ago and if anything, it made it worse.

You can always remove the saved favs and add them back. I was doing this prior to rebooting the touch screen.