TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Slacker tunes now pause and resume properly

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by wayner, Jun 13, 2017.

1. wayner

wayner Active Member

I don't know what changed, as I haven't had a software upgrade recently, but starting in the last few days my Slacker tunes now pause when I shut the car off and resume at the point where they paused when I get back in the car. For the last year or so the tunes have always reset from the beginning when I started my car.

Anyone else notice the same or is it something weird with my car - I have a P85D from Jan 2015.

• Like x 1
  2. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

Same. Started a few days ago, unrelated to any software update. 2016 70D.

3. Muzzman1

Muzzman1 Member

Thats' odd. All of my cars have always done this properly. The music always picks up where it left off.

4. wayner

wayner Active Member

Weird that it is now working without any sort of update.

5. f-stop

f-stop Active Member

Not the case here for me, Slacker still starting from beginning of last song played every time I return to the car.

Dec2015 70D, currently running 8.1 (17.15.23), for past couple months. Slacker used to resume songs correctly but that was probably a few firmware updates ago.

6. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

mine same with you

7. CarpetMan

CarpetMan Member

Mine is also now working properly again!
    Came here to look if anyone else noticed this in the last couple of days.
    Have not had a software update in over a month.

8. Tdriver

Tdriver Member

Mine has always worked properly.

9. patp

patp Member

Maybe a coincidence but I sent something to Elon regarding this issue about 2 weeks ago ;)

10. GasKilla

GasKilla No Gas Know Peace

Mine has behaved in both manners, the correlation I saw was that if my car went to sleep (power saving) the song started from the beginning but if it was a quick trip and the car didn't sleep the song picked up where it left off. I'll have to experment to see if my sleep behavior had changed. I have my car set to power savings but always connected.