Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sleepers in California!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to my SA here in Nevada, she told me she cannot assign my order to a new sleeper until its been produced. She also said that since its a change in order, I will have to pay 7K for FSD rather than the 6K for when I ordered in October. Are you guys getting the same answers?

I spoke to my SA here in Nevada, she told me she cannot assign my order to a new sleeper until its been produced. She also said that since its a change in order, I will have to pay 7K for FSD rather than the 6K for when I ordered in October. Are you guys getting the same answers?

Not sure why your SA is saying that.. my original order did not have FSD, when I opened my acknowledgement I had FSD and at $6,000

No, my SA was able to match the sleeper to my original order and it also kept my original FSD pricing at $6k.

No, my SA was able to match the sleeper to my original order and it also kept my original FSD pricing at $6k.
was your original order a LR AWD or Performance?

Per my SA, she said I would have to switch my order to a performance (i currently have an LR AWD order) and then she could make the change....then she said she couldn't make the change at all because the car isn't produced yet. She seems a bit confused.

145 here as well. Honestly, not concerned about that. How often are you going to go that fast? Even at my local track, I did not hit those kinds of speeds.

I also kept my $6k FSD price. It also says that it'll be 6k after the order too, so I'm hoping I was grandfathered into that. I'm debating taking it off since Stealth + FSD puts me over my limit for how much I wanted to spend.

was your original order a LR AWD or Performance?

Per my SA, she said I would have to switch my order to a performance (i currently have an LR AWD order) and then she could make the change....then she said she couldn't make the change at all because the car isn't produced yet. She seems a bit confused.

My order was for a full Performance with FSD, prior to changing to sleeper today.