Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sleepers in California!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think my profile is complete, says "Next Steps We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment. " Don't think there is anything left after that?

Initially ordered at very end of Sept but didn't complete my profile on site until about a week ago though...

Was that a car loan or lease? My account had a “pay now” button, which I did (cash). My “next step” now says “Prepare for delivery”.

You may want to contact your SA and make sure your account has your VIN attached to it.

Same here. Did you make payment yet?

Where are you on the "next steps" in your profile? I heard again today (from CM showroom) that completed profiles are getting delivery priority. I got a VIN by the time I got home.
I’m waiting for the Mvpa to confirm price is correct. When I click the link for the order agreement, it still shows my previous full performance order. On the main manage page, the cost and options show up correctly as sleeper.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up. Was able to secure one last night. I didn't want the 19" wheels but it's all that was available in White.

upload_2019-11-21_7-4-34.png

upload_2019-11-21_7-5-28.png

Last edited:
Thanks to the OP for the heads up. Was able to secure one last night. I didn't want the 19" wheels but it's all that was available in White.

View attachment 479520
View attachment 479521
I got the black 18s but was considering switching to 19s. I think I would end up switching out the wheels either way so probably will keel it as is.
Congrats! I love the pearl white and that says a lot as I don’t prefer any other white cars.

I got the black 18s but was considering switching to 19s. I think I would end up switching out the wheels either way so probably will keel it as is.
Congrats! I love the pearl white and that says a lot as I don’t prefer any other white cars.

Thanks. I was planning to get aftermarket wheels right away so the 18s made more sense. Now that my config comes with 19s, I will just keep it stock for awhile and do aftermarket wheels in the future.

I emailed the Costa Mesa Delivery center to finalize my payment for my stealth. The Operations Advisor stated this with regards to delivery timeline.

“We still expect it to be a couple weeks before we see the vehicle heading down here.”

My VIN now show up in the source code today as well.