Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(slight) Unicorn (used)Model S on Tesla's website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

2101Guy

Breaker of Ignore Buttons
Jan 6, 2020
USA
White interior, rear facing seats, silver paint, FSD included, and..Performance. And MCU upgrade? And heated steering wheel? And upgraded sound system? I suspect this wont last very long..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DSolie
Price seems too high for a 3 year old car. The new LR has close enough performance, and would be new, with similar equipment for not much more.

I don't think this car is worth more than 65.

I suppose that depends on how you define "not much more." A 2022 MS LR in (midnight) silver with white (and black) interior and FSD would be $94,690 which is almost $20k higher.

More comparable would be a new/demo 2021 MS Performance like the one below. Add destination charge and FSD and the price is $102,690 which is about $28k higher and still without rear facing seats.

However, I would agree that there are definitely cheaper 2017 MS P100Ds out there.

I suppose that depends on how you define "not much more." A 2022 MS LR in (midnight) silver with white (and black) interior and FSD would be $94,690 which is almost $20k higher.

More comparable would be a new/demo 2021 MS Performance like the one below. Add destination charge and FSD and the price is $102,690 which is about $28k higher and still without rear facing seats.

However, I would agree that there are definitely cheaper 2017 MS P100Ds out there.

Fair enough. In my mental math I wasn't counting the FSD since I consider it an overpriced feature for what it really does. I would still rather buy a new 2021 LR AWD with white leather and silver paint for $83,490 than a 2017 Performance with white leather, silver paint and FSD for $74,900

Fair enough. In my mental math I wasn't counting the FSD since I consider it an overpriced feature for what it really does. I would still rather buy a new 2021 LR AWD with white leather and silver paint for $83,490 than a 2017 Performance with white leather, silver paint and FSD for $74,900

I agree that FSD isn't worth $10k in its present state.

The 2017 is an example of just how pricey the MS was during that time compared to what you can get today. As equipped when it was new, the retail price would've been around $155k before tax credit.