Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Small dog seat for 2 dogs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a suggestion on a dog cushion or harness setup that would work for 2 small dogs? I'm open to like a cushion/seat with room for 2, or just a harness setup that will allow 2 to clip to the seatbelt, etc.

The requirements:
Front seat
2 dogs (6lb and 10lb)
Built in harness or harness attachment
Enough play that they can move around/switch sides in the seat, but obviously short enough that they're protected in an accident

Any suggestions? Like I said, I'd be happy with just two of the harness -> seatbelt attachments but the ones I found were either too long or attached in ways where it didn't look like two could be used (lots that just plug right into the seatbelt slot).

I’ve been using this one for a 16lbs friend.
Limited-time deal: BurgeonNest Dog Car Seat for Small Dogs, Fully Detachable and Washable Dog Carseats Small Under 25, Soft Dog Booster Seats with Storage Pockets and Clip-On Leash Portable Dog Car Travel Carrier Bed https://a.co/d/9rIz0bb

Been working great for us although the harness is not long enough to switch sides. You can fit two on the rear seats

As an option you could get the seat belt attachment harnesses which are longer but i would think they might get tangled

Reactions: honoraryorange
I’ve been using this one for a 16lbs friend.
Limited-time deal: BurgeonNest Dog Car Seat for Small Dogs, Fully Detachable and Washable Dog Carseats Small Under 25, Soft Dog Booster Seats with Storage Pockets and Clip-On Leash Portable Dog Car Travel Carrier Bed https://a.co/d/9rIz0bb

Been working great for us although the harness is not long enough to switch sides. You can fit two on the rear seats

As an option you could get the seat belt attachment harnesses which are longer but i would think they might get tangled
Thanks! That's not a bad idea. I could probably pair that with one of the seat belt attachments, like you said. Both of my guys are pretty chill on road trips and basically just sit there, so I don't think there's too much tangle danger in this case, luckily.

Reactions: Mulkogi