Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Small notices after 1 month of owning a mxp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now after 5200km and 1 month there has been poppong up few stupidities on build and software
-what is the idea of putting too short windshield wiper on drivers side? Standardize it with car like ms that have half of windshield area.. swapped my wiper to 750mm and it could be even 850mm.
-tesla app air con, there is all function... except wiper defrost.. why..
-when usage of turn signal, camera view is in middle of bottom part of screen. Right position should be left or right corner depending of turn direction.
-about warnings and fantom braking, there could be option to show reason what triggered it for learning purpose of autopilot..
-on cars with autopilot, there could be a option to use only cruise control.
-

Car has other vice work quite as expected

You can use cruise control without autopilot. I don’t know how on the X but on the 3/Y it’s a single tap down on the right stalk instead of a double tap. Maybe someone here has the answer for the X for you though.

You can drag the turn signal camera to multiple locations, but there is only one it can be in at a time. No left/right difference unfortunately. Could change in the future.

I agree on phantom breaking. I don’t like the mystery leaving us guessing. Tell me why.

As i told, other wice quite flawless first 5000plus kilometers.
I bought this as new 2023 model and didn't have any hatelove relations to ev or Tesla, didn't even ever before touch one so it was more than very open minded bought. The whole ev idea was from a bigger energy saving strategy in my small business company and now prox 4 year of small changes has reduced our energy consunption over 400 000kWh yearly so it has succees in some degree.

Surprice was to figure out quite much Tesla ideology of using it, much is to remove all no nessesary stress factor of user and barely put him in a capsule without stress factors.
-easy entrys, no hussle with keys or remember to lock car
-no stress of any ordinance scheduled intervall services few times a year and sitting there on a phone waiting to get someone to schedule it, taking car to service and waiting to someone inform service is done or othervice warranty is voided. On these it's repair when needed, no service on intervalls.
-don't bother and stress user with stupid warning lights without explanations what they mean, it's a stress factor too, if there is some fault, inform to the screen what it is, not any mystery hidden fault codes.
-whwn you get fault, there is a button to inform it to service without hqnging on a phone.
-autopilot, whwn used, it does not irritate user if traffick is pumping on speed is little over or under speed limit, just sit there and follow what happend outside the cqr without road rage or stress..

Seats could be stiffer, build quality or materials used on inside of the car does not withstand comparison with German premiums at even close range, that lower quality comtinue to small plastic trims, electric connectors, seat materials, door panels etc..