My delivery was scheduled for last Saturday but had to be postponed because the check from my bank hadn't arrived yet. I got a chance to look at the car though, and everything looks pretty good except for a roughly 1-2mm panel overlap between the quarter panel and the front bumper on one side. I'm not sure whether I should refuse delivery or just accept the car and hope that they fix it later. My worry is that if I take delivery, they'll refuse to fix it. Then again it seems like pretty small thing and refusing delivery seems extreme. I don't really mind if they take a long time to fix the issue -- I got the car way sooner than I expected (~1.5 months instead of 2-4) and don't need it until the end of the year. Here's a photo illustrating where the problem is. Unfortunately I didn't think to take a photo of the issue on my car while I was there.