Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Small request from a non-Californian

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Hello everyone -

Audubon Bakewell, "AudubonB" on the forums, here.

I am resident of Alaska and Arizona, and for the winter I and our P85 are here in Arizona. This state has some of those, uh, interesting statutes regarding automotive marketing, and Tesla has notified me that not only can it not distribute any informative literature, but they also cannot give me any to distribute. Great, huh!

But, as many owners know, we who have the car are at the van of marketing for Tesla. So - do you have or know any other Californians who have access to any kind of promotional material - pamphlets, brochures or the like - you/they could and would be happy to provide me, and other Arizonan Tesla owners? I would be most interested in just about anything that we could use to hand out.

And, although all Teslas are eye-catching, there is a reason ours draws more attention than most - few can resist this (ours is, of course, the green one shown....):
Arizona Superchargers - Page 16

Thanks in advance for any response you can give,

Sincerely,

Audie

Audubon L. Bakewell IV
Paxson Alaska & Wickenburg, Arizona

But, as many owners know, we who have the car are at the van of marketing for Tesla. So - do you have or know any other Californians who have access to any kind of promotional material - pamphlets, brochures or the like - you/they could and would be happy to provide me, and other Arizonan Tesla owners? I would be most interested in just about anything that we could use to hand out.
I actually still have some contraband brochures laying around somewhere (I can't remember why Tesla yanked them but I know it came from legal department) as well as some business cards that I made up early on, tho the latter have MY e-mail address on them (not a problem for me). Happy to mail them out. PM me with address info. rEVolution! :cool:

Hello everyone -

Audubon Bakewell, "AudubonB" on the forums, here.

I am resident of Alaska and Arizona, and for the winter I and our P85 are here in Arizona. This state has some of those, uh, interesting statutes regarding automotive marketing, and Tesla has notified me that not only can it not distribute any informative literature, but they also cannot give me any to distribute. Great, huh!

And, although all Teslas are eye-catching, there is a reason ours draws more attention than most - few can resist this (ours is, of course, the green one shown....):
Arizona Superchargers - Page 16

Thanks in advance for any response you can give,

Sincerely,

Audie

Audubon L. Bakewell IV
Paxson Alaska & Wickenburg, Arizona

Did you get what you were looking for? I had some Tesla brochures from last year we used to had out at events. If you are still looking for material I can see if I can find them. My wife and I are planning to drive out to Phoenix in July. Will you still be there?

Guy