TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Smart Car Tossing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yobigd20, Apr 9, 2014.

1. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

2. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

When I was in High School, a bunch of us guys used to carry a teacher's Austin Mini into a different parking spot at the other side of the lot from time to time just to watch his reaction when he came out looking for his car.

3. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

My boss, a large Brit, says that pretty much every night someone's mini would get misplaced/flipped over by late night revelers leaving the pub.

4. Chris Naps

Chris Naps Member

This is literally hilarious. Good idea. Try doing that to he Model S and one will definitely break their back or encounter a hernia..

5. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

#5 Mr X, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Hilarious and ****** up. I was dying at the smart on its back up in the air 0rofl.gif deadh.gif

My smart weighs 300 pounds more though... try tipping mine lt2tb.gif

I've been driving around with my windows down looking at people at stops waiting for them to say something to me... but nothing.

6. doctorwho

doctorwho Member

Luckily not all smarts look like Noddy should be driving it. This isn't my actual smart but its the same model and colour as this one.
    smart-roadster-photo-9327-s-429x262.jpg

7. green1

green1 Active Member

Unfortunately in North America they do. They refuse to import anything else.

8. doctorwho

doctorwho Member

They stopped making the Roadster in 2005. Daimler lost 5000 euros off each one they sold, that made it a great car to buy, obviously not a great one to make. Even now people come up to me and ask what it is and assume that its a contemporary new car

9. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

It's simply not funny in any way ever, to destroy someones property. No excuses. Not funny.

10. Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle Active Member

Couldn't agree more. Who knows what else could be going on in the owners life that he would not need to find their care upside down