Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Centres Future Superchargers in Ontario, BC and Saskatchewan

sakimano

Mar 20, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Okay but Strathroy is <40 kilometres away from London and is also on the coming soon list. Woodstock is <50km from London and already exists. And LOL at treating the coming soon map as anything other than aspirational. It is not based in reality.
can you explain the 417 miles on your avatar?

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
That actually just converts miles to kms. Doesn't explain why your range shows that. Are you in a 100D on ideal range rating or something? And with a 40D battery duct taped to the 100 to get you to 417?
Okay I admit I was trolling you, and actually everyone with my avatar. Yes it's a new 100D on ideal miles. I actually got it up to 419 so I guess I should update my pic. If I were into the green stuff, I would have waited a few minutes longer and hoped for 420 as it actually was still charging lol.

I guess for the ultimate troll, I should have changed it to "Ideal Kilometres" lol.

Sorabh

Mar 24, 2018
Canada
The Argential Road location in Mississauga seem like a no brainer.

Excellenet access to the 401 and 407 and reasonable access to the 403. I hope that one becomes a reality.

Agreed. I am reluctant to come out that way because there is no coverage.

ℬête Noire

Jan 30, 2018
TX
Most of these locations we can deduce the location pretty easily, just based on proximity to main highways.

Regina - 2150 Prince of Wales Drive
Mississauga - 3155 Argentina Road
Brockville - 1942 Parkdale Avenue
Woodbridge - 3900 Highway 7

Of course this is all just speculation, but these locations make the most sense based on travel convenience.
Let's keep an eye on these spots over the next few months.
The Walmart on the West side, South of the airport isn't that far off the highway. Also much better food options in that mall.

• Informative
Reactions: 1.21 Jiggawatts
Mar 12, 2016
Canada
The Walmart on the West side, South of the airport isn't that far off the highway. Also much better food options in that mall.
I agree that the harbour landing location in Regina would be much better. It's closer to the #1 highway and has much better amenities. Food, shopping, parks and walking paths

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC