Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Centres Future Superchargers in Ontario, BC and Saskatchewan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That actually just converts miles to kms. Doesn't explain why your range shows that. Are you in a 100D on ideal range rating or something? And with a 40D battery duct taped to the 100 to get you to 417?
Okay I admit I was trolling you, and actually everyone with my avatar. Yes it's a new 100D on ideal miles. I actually got it up to 419 so I guess I should update my pic. If I were into the green stuff, I would have waited a few minutes longer and hoped for 420 as it actually was still charging lol.

I guess for the ultimate troll, I should have changed it to "Ideal Kilometres" lol.

Most of these locations we can deduce the location pretty easily, just based on proximity to main highways.

Regina - 2150 Prince of Wales Drive
Mississauga - 3155 Argentina Road
Brockville - 1942 Parkdale Avenue
Woodbridge - 3900 Highway 7

Of course this is all just speculation, but these locations make the most sense based on travel convenience.
Let's keep an eye on these spots over the next few months.
The Walmart on the West side, South of the airport isn't that far off the highway. Also much better food options in that mall.

• Informative
Reactions: 1.21 Jiggawatts