Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon 2019.20.0.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posted on twitter from an Early Access Program owner

D8VTaz1UIAA_ivp.jpg

Puneet Nath on Twitter

They haven't posted any release notes or video proof of Smart Summon yet. Will update thread if they update.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
This is like a double kick in the nuts today:

1. Confirmation that early FSD buyers are never getting early access invites,
2. A new build going out to early access members with the feature I've been waiting for, for so damned long.
What was 1? All I saw was some BS Electrek story with incorrect content from Tesla saying the ‘Advanced’ switch was how FSD beta was going out. Hogwash.

I would think 2 would be good. It’s finally to early access.

What am I missing?

I don't care about any functions, but I need 2019.20 to fix an issue with my front motor getting disabled.
Tesla service contacted me and said they checked the logs and it is a known bug getting fixed in 2019.20.

This kind of issue doesn't help me trust the car or the company

What was 1? All I saw was some BS Electrek story with incorrect content from Tesla saying the ‘Advanced’ switch was how FSD beta was going out. Hogwash.

I would think 2 would be good. It’s finally to early access.

What am I missing?

Tesla keeps a promise to early Full Self-Driving customers—sort of

2 would be good if I were part of early access, but honestly at this point I don't need more hype. I either want the damned feature or I don't want it being paraded out in front of me by the people who are blessed by Tesla to get to early access. Sick of the trailer, want to watch the movie so to speak.

Tesla keeps a promise to early Full Self-Driving customers—sort of

2 would be good if I were part of early access, but honestly at this point I don't need more hype. I either want the damned feature or I don't want it being paraded out in front of me by the people who are blessed by Tesla to get to early access. Sick of the trailer, want to watch the movie so to speak.
Yeah, like I said, 1 was complete BS. ‘Advanced’ has NOTHING to do with early access, as anyone as TMC well knows. OMG.