Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon camera calibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m sure this issue has been addressed here but I cannot find it.
Any clues as to what to do to get the cameras calibrated for smart summon? The camera calibrated for standard driving a few days ago but when I attempt to smart summon, it starts calibrating the cameras and never ends.

I have the latest software updates and fsd. thanks in advance.

No answer to this? I had my windshield replaced on Tuesday and the camera calibration completed and I can use AP and NOA. Tonight when I tried smart summon, I get the cameras calibrating message. I tried a reboot but no joy.

SSCal.jpg

Well, it looks like you just have to drive for a while longer and they calibrate. Everything is working now. On a side note, if you enable summon standby, it adds a come to me button on the home screen of the app just under your car which makes it nice and quick to access.

• Informative
Reactions: cobra
Actually, no. When I picked up the car after the windshield replacement, the calibration icon was present and I could not use AP at all until it was complete. After it was done, AP worked as well as Navigate on AP but I still was getting the calibration error on Summon which lasted about 2 more days. Now, everything works