Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon (Come to Me) Missing on New App Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FDKal

Aug 29, 2021
Idaho
Ever since the App update to v4.0.1-646 -- Smart Summon is being inconsistent and "Come to Me" is completely missing.

I have Standby Mode ON in the M3.
I have the FSD package purchased.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
I restarted the car's computer.

Best case scenario - I'm in a parking lot, no Come to Me, no "Go to Target" -- I can make the car move forward or backward a foot... ONLY THEN will the Go to Target light up.

I can use Go to Target, but if I go back to the main screen, "Come to Me" never shows up.

Anyone else having this issue and/or have a fix? Really frustrated paying for a feature that used to work and no longer does.

Ever since the App update to v4.0.1-646 -- Smart Summon is being inconsistent and "Come to Me" is completely missing.

Best case scenario - I'm in a parking lot, no Come to Me, no "Go to Target" -- I can make the car move forward or backward a foot... ONLY THEN will the Go to Target light up.

I can use Go to Target, but if I go back to the main screen, "Come to Me" never shows up.

Anyone else having this issue and/or have a fix? Really frustrated paying for a feature that used to work and no longer does.
Same boat - looking for same answer.

it’s there. Click on the person looking icon at the right upper conner when in summon screen. And it will change from target to come to me at the bottom.
9F34EB85-35AE-4A66-9616-2FCA1C6368AC.jpeg

Same issue for me as well. There is no point cloud when using the "Come to Me" feature either. Although not exactly necessary it was nice to "see" what the car sees.

I am also worried about “Come to me” disappearing after my latest upgrade. But I have the Go to Target shown when I touch “Summon”. Feel helpless about the features disappearing without my input. “Come to me” was one the main features I was excited to buy Tesla in the first place.