Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon Coming to Canada This Weekend

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right now I have 2019.32.11 so it might be the bug fix. How do I check which update I’m getting from the app?
I think if you have the latest app it should show near the software update button. Not sure if you have to start the update first. Pretty sure it should just show it.

Edit: Not sure you can check the version from the app if it hasn't downloaded yet though. It should show while downloading and it should show it in the car I think.

I suspect it is just GPS locked, the code are there. Just like last year when NOA is not enable in Canada and US car enter Canada.

NOA may have been GPS gated (or map data dependent) but the code/software switch for Summon is specifically separated for Canadian cars. I drove down to San Francisco and I was in the US for more than a week. I didn't have V10 at the time but even then I was not presented with the option of regular summon with one tap option (instead of having to be near the car and holding the button).

Last edited:
Reactions: egdeen