Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon Coming to Canada This Weekend

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's probably like sentry at a minimum since it will use the cameras (and presumably more of them plus other sensors and processing so I'm guessing it will be more than sentry drain).

It doesn't seem worth leaving on to be honest. If the car takes an extra 10-15 seconds to wake up vs increased drain over hours of being parked I know which option I'm picking :)
So in order to have Come to me displaying on the main screen, you need to have it in summon standby? Does it offer a way to exclude specific locations like sentry? Would check, but car is plugged in and charging.

So in order to have Come to me displaying on the main screen, you need to have it in summon standby? Does it offer a way to exclude specific locations like sentry? Would check, but car is plugged in and charging.

Yes:

20190626_171453-Copy.jpg

I am in Aurora Ontario s 75D 2.5 FSD Muc1
Smart sum is freaky!! Need to have nerves to operate with cars in the lot I did not take that chance yet. Doesnt take long to figure out the logic through trial. Does do “come to me” as well. Avoids parking lot lines. Figured that out after wondering why it would want to fo an around about way to get to me with no cars in the lot, and then realized it was the parking lines it was avoiding.